Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Taking Care of Infodesk.

This is one of the Toll Free No. which is there all over in our Web-site & News letter, I am taking care of Infodesk  what we call as in The Akshaya Patra Foundation, where i get call from our Donor Regarding some info on Donation & some quiry, I am very happy to help them to clarify the quiry or dought.

I am very great full to work with The Akshaya Patra Foundation, this is a very good Foundation where I am happy to work here, and one more thing we are going to have a Indiblogger meet on 9th January it will be the first Indiblogger meet which i am going to attend and I will tell to my friend those who are blogging, blog for The Akshaya Patra Foundation don't miss the Event, and keep Blogging for The Akshaya Patra Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment